Our goal is to help teach and reinforce skills in reading and math and to encourage family unity, promoting positive relationships between parents and children simply by HAVING FUN playing games. In just ten minutes' time playing a game will allow parents and child a time to relax and provide an opportunity to talk, laugh and share stories. Play ’n Learn Games also provide parents a constant opportunity to praise children for something they have done correctly, which will instill positive attitudes, confidence and build self-esteem. Families and learning go together. Playing is learning and creates wonderful memories!
Beneficial Features of Play ‘n Learn Games:
• Pre-K through Third-plus grades: Excellent resource for remedial and/or enrichment purposes.
• Homeschooling: Invaluable source of materials.
• Individuals with Special Needs or Learning Disabilities: Succeed in learning and/or reinforcing skills in reading and math through adulthood.
• Individuals with dementia or brain trauma from accident or surgery: Stimulates brain function using short, easy games.
• Ideal method of teaching reading and math concepts to children and adults who want or need to learn English.
Play ‘n Learn Games can be enjoyed at home, in a doctor’s office, in a car, wherever and whenever parents and children can share time together, to have fun together.
Children learn by repeated exposure to information. They have short attention spans and need a variety of ways to learn and reinforce academic skills.
Play ‘n Learn Games help children learn and remember reading and math concepts by seeing, hearing and saying information presented in the games.
The necessity of short five-to-ten minute games with easy playing directions presented in a variety of ways is an essential component of a child’s game.
The games promote socialization between parents and children. Through the games families sit down and interact with each other.
Playing games enhances the bond between parent and child and helps encourage family unity.
These games provide parents a constant opportunity to praise children for something they have done correctly, which will instill positive attitudes, confidence and build self-esteem.
Parents want to discourage constant playing of electronic games with a computer isolating children into their own little worlds. Our games are the answer by providing family interactive playing.
Families and learning go together. Playing is learning and creates wonderful memories.